Land Acquisition Manager
Assistant Land Acquisition Manager
Province Group/Newport Equities LLC
Argus College offers live webinar training sessions that provide the opportunity to supplement the online course offerings. These sessions focus on topics and tasks that are confronted in the daily life of real-world development projects. The courses are presented in an innovative and interactive teaching style, with all instructors being seasoned development experts with 25+ years of hands-on management experience.
How Do Land Flips Work?
Pricing: Entire Series- $29.00 For Both Sessions.
November 5, 2020; 12:00 to 1:00pm (PDT) – Land Valuation & Acquisition
November 12, 2020; 12:00 to 1:00pm (PDT) – Entitlements & Land SaleThis series provides the essential elements of an “entitlement play”, where land is acquired, entitlements are obtained from the local city/county, and then land is sold to a builder or developer with no physical site improvements completed:
- Where Land Value Is Added In The Process
- Land Valuation—With Entitlements and Without
- Land Acquisition Strategies and Tactics
- Entitlement Process—Where The Risk Is
- Land Sale Process—Challenges & Opportunities
- Investor/Financial Partner Structures
Argus College offers live bootcamp and workshop training, which is presented in smaller conference room settings, providing an enhanced opportunity to drill down into real life project elements and issues. This enhanced environment allows homebuilding and development professionals to absorb critical knowledge, enabled by the ability of highly interactive discussion. All sessions led by seasoned development experts with 25+ years of management experience.
- Review of actual projects in the case-oriented approach.
- Discussion and preview of actual project documents.
- Interaction between instructors and participants.
- Instructors with years of hands-on project experience.
More 2020 Bootcamps Coming Soon!
Join our Interest List for Future Live Training