Entitlements – How Projects Get Approved
Course Description:Securing government approvals for projects in California continues to be difficult and the process is becoming increasingly complex. This session will provide an overview of the entitlement process and creative methods for overcoming opposition and securing the valuable approvals. The elements to be addressed include:
- Typical Plans/Submittal Packages
- California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA)
- City Staff Review Process
- Planning Commission/City Council Process
- Entitlement Strategies and Tactics
John Kaye with over 30 years experience within the land development and homebuilding industries, having held senior management positions with The Irvine Company, Koll Real Estate Group, and Brookfield Homes.
1039 E. Valley Blvd. #205B San Gabriel, CA
June 19, 2019 (1pm to 4pm)
Space is limited. Register early!