Understanding Infill Development
With the declining availability of vacant land in Southern California, particularly in the coastal counties, this session will examine and discuss creative ideas for finding and developing infill sites in built-out cities. The session will address:
- Entitlement Potential – How the Political Climate is Changing
- How City Philosophies are Changing Due to Budget Constraints
- Changing Demographics – Age, Ethnicities, Family
- Which Cities are Becoming More Pro-Development
- How Residential and Commercial Uses Can Work Together
- Creative Ideas for Finding Sites
The sessions will be led by John Kaye, bringing 30 years of experience within the land and homebuilding industries while holding senior management positions with The Irvine Company, Koll Real Estate Group, and Brookfield Homes.
25552 La Paz Road, Laguna Hills CA (Hosted by Orange County Association of Realtors)
June 14, 2018 (11am to 3pm)
$95 – See Registration Below
Space is limited. Register early!